Sunday, October 07, 2007

LET'S GO SAILING; SIDEWAYS

What's the best fog?
When it's sunny and foggy at the same time. Like being inside a paper lantern.
And it's your birthday and you wear a party dress, and you're inside.
And everything's bright, nothing but brightness.
And you disappear into the fog.


GUESS WHO WAS BACK IN TOWNNN..




i know my fringe is too long and i'm shaggy the doggy
and the gap in my teeth is too friggin obvious and i'm wendy the baby..
but in a year, IT WILL BE COVEREDDD!
JUST THAT NOW I'M FUGLIER THAN USUAL BETTY IN BRACES.
yea, braces.
effffffffed up.
but ofcourse multiple cuts and ulcers aren't stopping me from crunching timtams and tempura icecreams ._.
so much for 'braces = diet!'
-quote from all my friends trying to impose positive mindset on me

GUESS WHO'S GOING BACK TOMORROW..



ohwell. it's okay i'll have more piccas posted soon!
p.s zouk sucked but
we Y HOME (: (despite Forever Lost x3)
-

every single time i look back i don't know how i allowed my mind to be fucked, like how these naive little thoughts wholly possess me temporarily and i start believing all over again.
it's like little impulses you should, but never learn your lessons from.
the only determining factor is how long it takes to regret that impulse.
so right now the time is up and all i feel is ..
my funny bones are tickled.

-

She felt it was inevitable, it was why she had come, and she would let herself fall into the bright fog.
The small voice went inside a trunk and sank to the bottom of the sea.